Today ARCMOM participated in it's second March of Dimes Walk America. Mike, Ryan, Lydia, Emily and I all did our three mile "stroller walk" with our teammates. It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time!! Attached, is a picture I took of my kids and my friend, Kara's twins. Her boys are the same age as Ryan (5 days older) and we have been friends since the boys were 10 months old. She also has a two year old little girl who was born 1 month after Lydia and Emily. Our families joke that I "caught" my twins from her. If that is the case, I sure am glad I met her! L to R: Ryan, Lydia, Emily, James, Glenn (Abby-Kara's daughter-stayed home with Dad). Thank you so much to those of you that donated! As a club, we raised almost $800.00. It was a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute picture!! I love to see comments on my blog, so I thought I'd leave you one. I'll be checking it so we can keep in touch since we don't see each other all day 4 days a week!
Post a Comment