Thursday, September 17, 2015

Marching becomes him

 Coming down beside the football field to enter the stadium.  He is the first base drum.
 Marching around the track and playing.
 Standing and playing while preparing for the star spangled banner
 This should actually be above the one above it.  :)

Halftime show.  Have not started playing yet, but ready to go.  This was his second home game.  It was on September 11.  However, the first time I managed to take a camera.  He was so great!!  He marches in with a base drum and plays the base drum while in the stands.  It is crazy how they all play together and just know when to stop and when to start.  He is then in the pit for the halftime show and then drumming out as they leave the stadium.  I think that was the least amount of a football game I have ever watched as I was watching the band in the stands.  The youngest member of the high school marching band.  :)  Not even in high school!!

No comments: