Thursday, December 31, 2015

Shorts and a Trampoline in December??

For Christmas, we gave the kids a Trampoline as a group gift.  So far they have loved that more than anything I believe we have ever given them.  They jump on it in the cold, snow, whatever.  I realize, Christmas is not the best time to receive a Trampoline, but the weather was so warm this December!  And into January it was quite warm.  We put it together on Christmas Day.  Dressed in shorts and then everyone proceeded to jump on it!  It was great!  Several years ago I did a post called "Best $30 I ever spent."  (Click on "Pool" or "Get all the balls out" to the right of this page and scroll to the bottom) Still totally agree with that as the trampoline was a good bit more than $30, but feel this is going to be enjoyed as much as that $30 pool was.  :)

 

Also, for Christmas the girls got gymnastic bars and a balance beam.  LOVING both of them!!!  I have not taken a picture of them on the beam, but will add one soon.  They are so enjoying being outside and playing.  Sadly, it is colder now and has been rainy.  Warm weather is coming though!!  Hopefully soon!!!  Love that when it is not raining and cold, they are spending so much time outside!!















This is a picture of Mike and the kids putting the trampoline together.  I like seeing them work together without fighting.  :)

No comments: