Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day

Unfortunately I have to use the term Snow Day loosely. It is more like a snow/sleet day. Not nearly as fun! The kids were so excited when they woke up and saw snow outside! The kids had their day planned of making snow angels and having a snowball fight. At their wake up time of 7:30am they did not understand why we could not run outside immediately and play. After making them wait until 10:00, and looking for the sixth boot that it took me forever to find--under the bed--, they headed outside.
There was barely enough snow to muster a snowball, but they did manage to make some snow angels and pelt snowballs at their mother. I only agreed to it if I was behind the door. They still really enjoyed it. They played and played for about 45 minutes to an hour and were then very cold and ready to come inside. I hope they get to partake in snow play again before the winter is out!

1 comment:

The Liebers said...

I love it!! And of course, you were only protecting your camera!
Henry is sitting next to me saying "more, more" He loves these videos!!