Saturday, February 7, 2009

Olivia Turns1

Olivia is Lynnea’s little sister. Lynnea is in Ryan’s kindergarten class. Olivia goes to the center where I teach. Olivia’s half brother, Cass, went there as well. Kara is Lynnea and Olivia’s mom. Kara is the step-daughter of Sarah, a lady I used to deal with regularly when I worked in Property Management. Crazy—we have quite a few connections. As a result, Kara and I have become good friends. Olivia tuned one the other day and Ryan, Lydia, Emily and I were invited to the birthday party. While there, the kids broke out Lynnea’s collection of princess clothes. It really has become an epidemic with Lydia and Emily. Once they started sporting sunglasses (Emily could not figure out how to keep her sunglasses on with her eyeglasses) we felt a picture needed to be taken. I just thought they were too cute not to blog about.

No comments: