
I love to get together with other moms (parents) and their kids and have a playdate. Not only is it a GREAT time for the kids, it is a GREAT time for the moms!! The kids entertain one another and the moms get to visit. A definate win win! :) Today we had a backyard full of kids and parents all around. This weekend is Mike's weekend to work nights so the kids and

I tend to make plans on these weekends that involve other kids since the weekends that he is off--we tend to cram in family things that we can't do the weekends he works. My friend Kara and her two girls, Lynnea-6 (who is in Ryan's Kindergarten class) and Olivia-1 (who goes to my center) came over to play on the swingset and swim in our little pool. Since I knew they were coming I invited Benita (the wife of a guy that Mike works with and is working this weekend too) and her little boy, Tommy-2. They all had such a great time! Kara'

s sister, Claire stopped by, Benita's husband (who is on the day shift this weekend), Tommy stopped by in his patrol car to see everyone for a bit. The kids played with their water guns, diving toys and even tried to bring the horseshoes into the pool. Even Olivia had a good time trying to ride the bike we traded/loaned to Lynnea. Too

fun!!
1 comment:
Now I am really sorry we didn't call. Between cleaning my house, shopping for Henry's birthday and nap time, I don't know where Saturday went. We will have to try again another time!
Post a Comment