Gosh, now that I don't have a job with a "naptime" of two hours, I am really slacking on this blogging thing. Christmas was great! We got together with my family, but we are waiting until spring to get together with Mike's family. Seems to be a better time for them to get together and have their family Christmas.
My f'ree time has been taken by being part of my high school class reunion committee. Sad thing . . . it is our 20 year class reunion. I can't believe we have been out of high school for 20 years! It seems like just yesterday I was in school and working at Food Lion to pay for my car, gas and insurance. A much simpler time for me :). However, not as great as my life is now!! I can't believe how difficult it has been to find these people that went to my high school. Each committee member was assigned a list of people to find and inform of the events. I thought "Wow! This should be pretty easy!" Not the case! Several people I am friends with on Facebook and several people I was able to find on Facebook even though we are not "friends." They were pretty easy, but then there is this whole group of people who don't do the Facebook thing or at least I can't find them there. It has been really much harder than I thought it would be.
In addition, I am planning our trip to Disney World this spring. I am so excited!! I can't wait to go!! We have scheduled to do the breakfast at Cinderella's castle which will cost my family of 5 . . . $213.00 to eat there. $213.00!!! I have been assured that it is completely worth this much money. I hope so!! Actually, I am pretty excited about it. We apparently get our picture taken with the princesses and that is not an additional cost. Ryan is not too excited about taking this picture, but I have told him we will find other people that he will like to see and that I need for him to take this picture with us. :) We are hoping, however, that we will have enough money left over to get back home ;)
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment