Friday, October 10, 2014

Caching and Biking

2 years later, we are still Geocaching and loving it.  We have this really great park near our house.  It is connected to some caverns, but we just go for the park.  There is a great bike trail around it and we spent the day there Geocaching a few months ago.  It was great!!  I wish we made a point to go there more often.  I really was most excited that I was able to put the bikes in our trailer and take them over there with us.  I did have to unhook the trailer to turn it around in the parking lot without hitting any cars--and my then 10 year old son had to help me hook it back up, but we won't talk about that right now.

They have this great biking trail there that has various exercise stations and dinosaurs in the trees.  Pretty funny when you come across them.  The kids liked modeling in front of them.  We need to go there more often.  Too fun!!

No comments: