Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The First Days

Not quite sure how I ended up with a 7th grader and two 5th graders, but they are currently living in my house!  Ryan had a police escort to the bus stop, but was too pained to take a picture for me.  His 7:00 AM time to get on the bus took its toll!  Lydia and Emily seemed more willing to take a picture, but we failed to get the backpacks on since I had to leave for work before they left for school.  Next year we will be able to do a picture with all three again.  Ryan leaves almost an hour earlier than they do and I couldn't bring myself to wake them for a picture.

Crazy when you can remember--like it was yesterday--telling your son to grab hold of one side of a baby carrier, you have in your hand, so that you can do the best you can to hold his hand while you carry his baby sisters.  That WAS just yesterday, wasn't it?  :)  I know, I know . . . they will be in college or grown with children of their own before I know it.












First day went really well.  We are off to a good start so far.

No comments: