Friday, June 2, 2017

First and last semi-formal

Lydia and Emily went to their first Middle School semi-formal on June 2.  Ryan attended his last Middle School semi-formal on the same day.  We were able to get a group of Lydia and Emily's friends together for some fun pictures.  The girls had a great time.  It is exciting to see the kids growing so fast--Ryan is now headed to high school, but it is also sad.  I am excited about seeing the people they are becoming.  I am excited to see the great things they will do with their life.  But I am also sad as I know they will be gone and out of the house before I know it.  Very sad.  :( 


L to R - Jesela, Emily S., Ashley, Lydia, Emily W., Hayleigh and Kiera

Lydia and Emily with Ashley

Andrew and Ryan.  Next stop, high school!

My kiddos at their first and last semi formal

The girls wanted to have a goofy one!!

No comments: