I absolutely love this blog! I work on this whenever I have something to share and whenever I have a spare moment to write a little something. I feel it is such a great way to keep in touch with our family and friends and let them know what we are doing. This site is SO EASY and takes no time, so in a busy world it is such a great outlet. In addition, I love taking pictures, but don't always print the pictures out. Mike and I always talk about the wonderful digital age, but that we have the million pictures we have taken over the years that just stay on the computer. We have made photo album cds, but they are harder to show to people than an old fashioned printed out picture. This is a way I can share these pictures of my children I am so proud of and tell a little story about what we did at the time the picture was taken. I thank my friend and co-worker, Rabia, for introducing me to this wonderful new blogging experience. Rabia blogs on a much more regular basis than I do and does more than just picture posting, but I am still figuring out how to link her blog page to mine, so I am not as up on the bells and whistles of this site as she is.
Today I did jump in here and decide to change my template. I picked this template in honor of Emily. I believe Emily's favorite color is pink. Though Emily, being the age of 2, does not really have the concept of favorite colors . . . anytime she has pink to choose from among other colors . . . she always picks pink! She is the prissier of my two girls. She loves dressing in dresses and looking in the mirror at her dress while I tell her how pretty she is. Of my three children, she likes getting dirty the least. She is so funny, Mike and I feel, she is the only true girl we actually have:). For you Emily, we are now pink!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment