Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Parents are Exhausted!



This past Saturday was ARCMOM's (Augusta Rockingham Counties Mothers of Multiples) 3rd annual Twins Club picnic. There were about 56 people there--the majority of them children. (several families had already left when we thought to take a group picture). Sue Frease's son Jackson arrived in a shirt with the words "My parents are exhausted" scribbled across it. I believe this should be our new motto.
Mike took Ryan fishing with his new fishing pole after we ate dinner. Lydia and Emily tagged along for a while. All of the kids played on the playground and everyone had a super time!! We had prepared for very hot weather, packing water toys and water balloons, etc. but when we arrived it became a little overcast and the wind began to blow a little bit. The weather was perfect!
I have been so fortunate to be a part of this group! All of these mothers are amazing women and I am privileged to know each one of them!!

No comments: